Latest as of 5/22/2020 – Subject to Change
Note: In general, site development occurs before official construction of homes. Most of the updates below are related to the site development. Recruiting of families begin about 3 months after site development has begun.
- Bakersfield Single Family: Currently building 4 Affordable Homes for sale to qualified Families. Contact Olivia Gamboa at 559-731-9780.
- Fresno Single Family: Annadale Commons projected to start Site Improvements Aug. 2020
- Orosi Single Family: Projected to start site Improvements June 2020.
- Planada Single Family: Currently Recruiting. Contact Lupe Felix at (559) 971-0168.
- Patterson Single Family: first 2 groups under construction. Recruitment to resume mid June.
- Reedley Single Family: Site development underway, October 2020 projected completion date. Recruitment tentative to start 8/1/2020
- Shafter Single Family: Site Improvements projected to start November 2020.
- Woodlake single Family: Currently recruiting. Contact Rudy Quintana at 559-967-7007.
- Dinuba Multi-Family: TCAC Round 2, Score letter NPLH
- Fresno Multi-Family: Annadale Commons – Completion June 2020 and on schedule for move-ins, PG&E lift station issues, fulltime security due to break-in. NOW ACCEPTING RENTAL APPLICATIONS. Call SHE at (559) 651-1000 to learn how to get an application.
- Goshen Multi-Family: Construction has started on the Multi-family project.
- Lindsay Multi-Family: AHSC App GHG reduction, appeal letter sent May 18, 2020
- Porterville Multi-Family – 10 cement pads in, roofing and MEPS installed and colors have been selected, closing March 2021.
- Patterson Multi-Family: On November 18, SHE closed the construction financing required to construct 138 units of affordable rental housing in Patterson (Stanislaus County). Construction in progress. Estimated completion date July 2021.