Receptionist (Office Tech)
*Bilingual English/Spanish required*
We are recruiting for a Receptionist (Office Tech) to work in the front office. This position is the first contact to SHE for many people and should be able to effectively communicate with a wide range of community members, participants, partners, and staff. This position also works closely with our program staff to provide intake to potential participants.
Must be able to work independently and as a team member, be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality of information. The ability to work effectively and efficiently on multiple projects with tight deadlines is essential. Successful applicants will be self-starters and will demonstrate strong computer (Word, Outlook, Excel etc.) and communication skills. The ability to relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds is critical.
- General office / clerical duties (phones, mail, shipping, office equipment/systems)
- File maintenance and data entry
- Vendor management
- Clerical support to program staff
- Phone and direct contact with the public
- Ability to work with diverse group of participants and community members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to efficiently manage time and work tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skill with office equipment and computer software (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking fluency required
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with peers and participants.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You were born a people person
You enjoy interacting with people–over email, on the phone, and in person. You're a great listener, motivator and get excited to help others be more successful.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.