Administrative Analyst – Strategic Partnerships
Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for an Administrative Analyst in our Strategic Partnership team.
The Administrative Analyst will work directly with SHE partner cities and counties to prepare grant applications and environmental reports, identify housing needs, access federal, state and local resources, and implement housing rehabilitation, homebuyer assistance, and other related efforts.
The Administrative Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to, research, program analysis, grant administration and reporting, fiscal management, contract development, public presentations, and program marketing. The Administrative Analyst will at times support a variety of housing and community development efforts.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Ability to problem solve and brainstorm creative solutions in challenging situations
- Ability to analyze complex data and guidelines and share that information with a diverse team
- Experience with State and Federal housing programs, housing development, or housing finance is beneficial
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with communities and residents.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.