Resident Services Coordinator
Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for a Housing Specialist – Resident Services Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, group presentation skills, be able to work with a diverse population and be passionate about partnerships. Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Assess and document resident needs in SHE rental communities
- Work with partners and community groups to link existing community programs to SHE’s rental community residents
- Seek out funding sources and prepare grant applications for funding of resident service programs
- Prepare proposals, reports, and other written assignments
- Represent SHE to community groups, partners, and funding sources
- Establish and coordinate resident service programs that meet identified needs of residents throughout SHE’s service area (such as resident ESL classes, health services, latchkey programs etc.)
- Four-year college degree, equivalent training, or applicable job experience
- Ability to work on multiple project with tight deadlines
- Strong computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse staff of colleagues and participants.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a doer and a learner
You love to roll your sleeves up and handle the task at hand. You are excited about expanding your skillset and learning new things.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.