Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for a Project Tech to support our Housing Rehabilitation and Homeownership Education programs.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and be able to take direction from multiple sources. Applicants should have strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent Excel experience, and solid math skills.
Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- File maintenance and data entry
- Administrative / clerical duties
- Report, invoice, and deadline tracking, data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Design printed marketing materials using Publisher, Powerpoint, etc.
- Prepare correspondence, mail merge using Microsoft Word
- Phone and direct contact with the public
Ability to work on multiple project with tight deadlines
- Strong computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse staff of colleagues and participants.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a doer and a learner
You love to roll your sleeves up and handle the task at hand. You are excited about expanding your skillset and learning new things.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.