Office Tech – Reception/Intake
Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Office Tech with an emphasis on participant intake for Self-Help Enterprises various housing programs. The Office Tech will work directly with a diverse group of program participants, file creation and maintenance, data entry, and scheduling. Must be very organized, detail oriented, and comfortable working with the public.
- Participant intake and processing
- File maintenance and data entry
- Phone and direct contact with the public
- General office/clerical duties (multi-line phones, mail distribution, office equipment/systems)
- Clerical support to program staff
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking fluency required
- Ability to work with diverse group of participants and community members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to efficiently manage time and work tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skill with office equipment and computer software (Word, Outlook, etc.)
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with residents and communities.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You were born a people person
You enjoy interacting with people–over email, on the phone, and in person. You're a great listener, motivator and get excited to help others be more successful.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.