Manager – Emergency Services Admin
The Administrative Manager will identify and execute strategies to improve existing programs, maintain compliance with funding requirements, and develop new activities or programs to further SHE’s mission toward healthy and sustainable communities for low-income residents, particularly in the areas of clean water access, disaster management, and climate resiliency.
• Provide leadership to administrative staff in carrying out assigned duties.
• Oversee the development and management of contracts to ensure work is completed on schedule and in compliance with contract requirements.
• Oversee preparation of reports and invoices to funding agencies.
• Research and develop grant proposals and applications.
• Ensure administrative staff members are well-trained, well supported, and provided a safe work environment.
• Maintain effective communication with SHE partners, staff and others in a way that furthers positive working relationships.
• Provide departmental fiscal oversight, including developing program and project budgets, monitoring expenditures, and projecting future funding needs.
• Analyze current policies and procedures, develop and implement strategies to improve departmental efficiency.
• Represent SHE to communities, agencies, funders and the media.
• Oversee data collection and analysis to improve and maintain data integrity.
• Appropriate level of education and work experience to excel at the functions of the job.
• Strong project management, supervisorial, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated technical, management, and administrative experience and expertise appropriate to the specific program area(s).
• Demonstrated experience with public speaking, meeting facilitation, and effective communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and as team member.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with communities and residents.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.