Self-Help Enterprises has an immediate opening for a Loan Processor in our Mutual Self-Help Housing Program.
The loan processor works directly in the communities where we build to recruit families into the program and guides them through the application process including determination of program eligibility, loan processing and packaging, and loan closings. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are vital.
As a Loan Processor with Self-Help Enterprises, you have the opportunity to be the first contact with hard-working Valley families looking to improve their living conditions.
- Recruitment of participants - working directly in Valley communities
- Determination of program eligibility
- Loan processing and packaging
- Loan closings
- Group presentations
- Work independently and as a team member
- Detail oriented and maintain confidentiality
- Work effectively on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Some night and weekend work may be required
- Notary license or ability to obtain
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse group of participants, colleagues, and partners.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You believe in homeownership
You care about participating in the process that will help local families achieve the dream of homeonwership.
You're a problem solver and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.