Loan Processor – Emergency Services
Self-Help Enterprises has an immediate opening for a Loan Processor in our Emergency Services Program.
The Loan Processor will focus on participant recruitment, determination of program eligibility, fund processing, and underwriting to assist individual households as well as small businesses affected by COVID19. Experience in loan processing, commercial lending, and/or federal housing programs preferred.
As a Loan Processor with Self-Help Enterprises, you have the opportunity to be the first contact with hard-working Valley families affected by COVID19.
- Recruitment of participants
- Determination of program eligibility
- Fund processing and underwriting
- Assist families and small businesses affected by COVID 19
- Work independently and as a team member
- Detail oriented and maintain confidentiality
- Work effectively on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency required
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse group of participants, colleagues, and partners.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You believe in homeownership
You care about participating in the process that will help local families achieve the dream of homeonwership.
You're a problem solver and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.