Fiscal Analyst – Real Estate Development
We are currently recruiting for Fiscal Analyst in our Real Estate Development department.
The RE Dev Fiscal Analyst will assist SHE in identifying, preparing and submitting competitive applications to federal, state, local and private funding sources for site acquisition, predevelopment, construction and permanent financing. The Fiscal Analyst will coordinate the financing process internally and with other professionals, including financial consultants, attorneys, finance agencies, title companies and public officials to ensure a desired outcome. In addition, the position will assist Project Management staff in tracking expenses, invoices and budget targets.
Must demonstrate experience working with complex Excel spreadsheets and a working knowledge of accounting principles and concepts. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing required. Strong candidate will be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Prepare and submit draws for construction financing
- Facilitate the completion of LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) cost certifications
- Assist in closing loans and project financing (predevelopment, construction, permanent conversion, and general operating capital)
- Prepare and update project proforma, construction budgets, cashflow projections, capital outlay, and operating budgets
- Serve as a liaison between Real Estate Development and the Finance Department
- Effectively communicate the project stakeholders to ensure financial goals are met
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Finance/accounting experience
- Ability to prepare complex financial feasibility analysis with attention to detail
- Ability to establish deliverables and implement approved actions
- Must work well in collaborative team environment, embracing diversity and recognizing contributions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects with tight deadlines
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to dig deep on fiscal and accounting functions to support real estate development.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.