Administrative Analyst – Self-Help Housing
Self-Help Enterprises has an immediate opening for an Administrative Analyst in the Mutual Self-Help Housing team. This is a great career opportunity, to join a historic program that has helped over 6,300 families achieve the goal of homeownership.
The Administrative Analyst responsibilities include program analysis, public presentations, report preparation, public relations, grant and proposal writing, and support to self-help housing and real estate development program staff. Position will handle grant administration and reporting, fiscal management, and contract development. The Administrative Analyst will at times represent SHE at public meetings/events. Experience with State and Federal housing programs, housing development, or housing finance is very desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Ability to problem solve and brainstorm creative solutions in challenging situations
- Ability to analyze complex data and guidelines and share that information with a diverse team
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with State and Federal housing programs, housing development, or housing finance is beneficial
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with communities and residents.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.