Administrative Analyst – Community Development
Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for an Administrative Analyst in our Community Development – Sustainable Energy Solutions program.
The Administrative Analyst responsibilities include program analysis, contract management, report preparation, public relations, public presentations, grant and proposal writing, and support to community development program staff—particularly the Sustainable Energy Solutions team. This position will handle grant administration and reporting, fiscal management, and contract development and grant/program management. The position will also be directly involved in coordinating projects that provide clean, affordable energy for local communities. The Administrative Analyst will at times represent SHE at public meetings/events.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong computer (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Ability to problem solve and brainstorm creative solutions in challenging situations, and
- Ability to analyze complex data and guidelines and share that information with a diverse team
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with grant and contract management as well as reporting is beneficial
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and strategize with communities and residents.
You love people, communities, and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.