Admin Assistant – Community Sustainability
Self-Help Enterprises has an opening for an Administrative Assistant (Project Tech), based out of our Visalia office, working with our Community Sustainability team. The CS team works with communities on water quality issues, renewable energy, leadership development and more.
- Administrative / clerical duties
- Report, invoice, and deadline tracking, data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Review project forms and determine program eligibility
- Contract routing tracking and tracking
- File maintenance and data entry
- Schedule appointments and follow up
- Purchasing and tracking inventory
- Prepare correspondence, mail merge using Microsoft Word
- Arrange for car rentals
- Phone contact with the public
- Ability to work on multiple project with tight deadlines
- Strong computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to relate well with persons of diverse backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse staff of colleagues and participants.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a detail oriented person who is organized and always looking for efficiencies.
You're a doer and a learner
You love to roll your sleeves up and handle the task at hand. You are excited about expanding your skillset and learning new things.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.