Accounting Tech – Payroll
Position will process payroll, support benefit administration, provide accounting support, and must maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality. Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and accounting software, journal entries, and trial balances. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing required. Strong candidate will be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Processing, sorting, coding and posting data while maintaining records;
- Preparing and filing reports; and
- Communicating with staff, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Experience with Excel and accounting software
- Experience with double entry accounting, journal entries and trial balances
You're a passionate and energetic person who's excited to connect and work with a diverse staff of colleagues and partners.
You love people and problem solving
You're always excited to meet someone new, listen, and help them find solutions to their needs.
You get excited about the details
You're a numbers person who loves to dive deep into your work, looking for efficiencies, dotting “i”s and crossing “t”s.
You're a creative and strategic thinker
You love analyzing data and identifying insights. You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible. You're capable of thinking about the big picture and coming up with a plan to execute.
You see something that can be improved and you go after it. You have a strong desire to help others and to be a part of something special at Self-Help Enterprises.